Published on: 06/06/2022
NFT2Metaverse to launch metaverse marketplace for designers
PaaS company NFT2Metaverse (N2M) will launch a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) metaverse marketplace platform in the first quarter of 2023. It will collaborate with 10,000 designers in launching the platform.
NFT2Metaverse said that its users would be able to sell various digital art products in the N2M ecosystem. As part of its expansion, it also plans to purchase LAND in The Sandbox, Decentraland, and Bloktopia, on which it will establish its Marketplace and Embassy.
As consumers, users will also have the option to buy unique NFTs in the particular metaverse. Items such as clothing, accessories, and avatars will be available as NFTs. As each NFT starts out with a different level of rarity, its complexity is determined by this factor. The three levels of rarity are Common, Rare, and Super Rare.
There will be 5,999 NFTs up for sale during the pre-sale on June 10 at 2 PM CEST. Meanwhile, the private sales have already sold out. The pre-sale mint price is 0.15 ETH while the public sale mint price is 0.20 ETH.
NFT2Metaverse said it aimed to be a marketplace where designers sell and market their digital designs in the metaverse through Platform as a Service. Designers can craft digital products and earn income by selling on the platform, just like they can do on traditional marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay. The digital items that buyers purchase on the platform can be directly used in the metaverse.
A metaverse marketplace for designers
Designers will not have to deal with tedious tasks such as drafting smart contracts, minting a unique product, delivering their products to consumers, enticing prospective consumers, or wasting time on administrative tasks upon selling on N2M’s marketplace.
There will be two major income streams available on the platform:
– Subscription income from designers since they will have to pay a monthly fee to use the marketplace.
– Earnings from platform transactions, of which N2M receives 10 percent from each transaction.
The platform will go live in multiple metaverses, allowing users from all over the world to access them instantly, earning as much revenue as possible.
There is a unique profit-sharing feature where no less than 40 percent of the profits are allocated to NFT holders. Designers with a long-term investment in mind can greatly benefit from this feature.
Keeping NFTs in the wallet offers optimal benefits as holders can automatically earn a monthly passive income in their Ethereum wallet or as a stable coin. Hence, N2M’s NFTs provide users with a unique utility that allows them to predict what might happen to the price per NFT after the profit has been paid.
– Embassy Access: NFT holders can enjoy and benefit from exclusive Embassy access to metaverses.
– Whitelist Places: Users who buy products in the pre-sale will be guaranteed a spot on the whitelist of the next project.
– Partner Discounts: Holders are entitled to all special benefits offered by future partnerships.
– Loyalty: The first NFT holders will receive a special discount on the platform’s future collections.
– Free giveaways: The platform recognizes and honors its users by giving away airdrops.
NFT2Metaverse said it aimed to onboard 100,000 designers within five years. The company said it hoped its platform would become an all-inclusive marketplace of the metaverse, with a variety of products from many designers and NFTs that hold substantial value.